Spotify does not allow streaming music on more than 1 device (Phone, tablet, laptop, etc.) at the same time. If you would like 2 Jooki speakers to work at the same time, each Jooki should have its own Spotify account. You can create extra Spotify accounts with Spotify Family.
The steps for linking 2 Jooki speakers to Spotify Premium are:
1) Subscribe your Spotify Premium account to a Family account.
2) Create 2 email addresses for the two Spotify accounts for each Jooki.
3) Add the new emails to the Spotify Family account.
4) Log in to Spotify with the first new email address.
5) Create playlists and favorite music for this account.
6) Power on the first Jooki for that Spotify account (with the other Jooki powered off).
7) Play Spotify music through this Jooki.
8) Open the Jooki app and create/change Playlists.
9) Power off Jooki and log out from Spotify: you can do this directly from the Jooki app by
10) Log in to Spotify with a second new e-mail address.
11) Create playlists and favorite music for that account.
12) Power on the second Jooki for that Spotify account.
13) Play Spotify music through the second Jooki.
14) Open the Jooki app and create/change Playlists.
Both Jooki speakers will now be connected to their respective Spotify Accounts.